There is something about a tragic life event that will make you look in retrospect. In doing so, I went back to a photo album that my mom had made for me years back that included nothing but old photos from when I was a little girl. I picked out some of my favorites to share with you. There were a few things that came to mind when looking at these photos.
- My mom is a breathtakingly beautiful woman.
- She is incredibly stylish. I would love to have those clothes today.
- My dad looked even more Spanish in his younger years. (He’s not Spanish at all)
- My parents knew how to vacation well.
- The 70’s was an awesome era.
* My mom is slowly progressing and healing from her terrible accident. We had the first glimpse of hope yesterday; she responded to us by shaking her head “yes”. She continues to be a miracle from God everyday and for that we are incredibly thankful. Please keep the prayers coming. This will be a very long journey. (Daily updates found HERE)