- I had to fire my first employee (ever).
- Dealing with (and am still dealing with) some serious emotional baggage.
- My daughter totaled her car by t-boning another vehicle going 45 mph which resulted in an ER visit (she’s ok – thank God!).
- My son came down with pneumonia.
- My project manager on our large tech project quit.
So, I am praying this prayer that I came across during my morning reading. It was just what I needed at just the right time. 😉
Prayer: Lord, when I am weary, when I struggle, when circumstances seem greater than I can handle, Your call – first, last, and always – is to be strong in You and to trust in Your mighty power. Today, may my life demonstrate what only you can do. Amen.