I was really excited that Kinfolk was coming out with their first cookbook, The Kinfolk Table, so I decided to preorder it. It was released and shipped out this week which was perfect timing because I received it in the mail at the beginning of the weekend giving me a good bit of time to look through all the recipes. There are many great stories sprinkled throughout which I will definitely go back and read in detail.
In the meantime, I thought I would give you a quick glimpse inside the cookbook with the pictures below. Also, I’ve marked at least 25 recipes that I want to cook right away and I’ll share my top recipes with you. I would have to say that I’m most excited about the breakfast recipes since I’m such a huge fan of all things breakfast.
- Shrimp Seviche with Chili-Cumin Tortilla Chips
- Barbecued Shrimp
- Sweet Potato Hash with Italian Sausage and Poached Egg
- Smorrebrod (Open Faced Sandwiches)
- Steamed Cod
- Lemon Drizzle Cake
- Spicy Fried Egg Topped with Avocado and Crumbled Feta
- Roasted Pork Loin and Apple Chutney