- Lay the shirt flat smoothing to remove all wrinkles.
- Cut the shirt horizontally from one armpit to the other.
- Fold under where you cut to create the space for the elastic and iron to keep in place.
- Sew the piece you folded leaving at least a two inch opening to feed the elastic.
- Feed the elastic through and sew together. [I attach a safety pin on one end to help feed it through.]
- See two inch gap where you fed the elastic through.
DONE! Now you have a cute stylish skirt that is pretty much FREE!